In this dream I entered into a theater. It was night and I was among friends. The atmosphere was festive, like when you are a child attending a much anticipated movie or some other attraction.
I was entering into an theater. A childhood friend was with me and there seemed to be others that I knew but that wasn't my focus.
I could hear music playing from the movie Ten Commandments. I was shown images in front of me that were at once both historical and prophetic. That is to say they were images of past events that portray things to come in the future.
I stood there and was shown scenes from the parting of the Red Sea and the Israelites had already made their way across the seabed and now the Egyptian army was giving chase and were about half way across when I heard the voice of God say something to the effect of "This is what is going to happen" or "It is now time for this to happen" but for today, this time... I understood it to mean that God has held off His Judgement up until this point by holding the waters back and He was about to release His hold and the waters would come crashing down upon those who were unbelievers.
I stood there and watched this and thought to myself that I am actually seeing a scene from history, so I focused on the water and watched in amazement, knowing that it was the very water that is written about in the Bible. It was dark, navy blue water and it was stormy.
The music of the Ten Commandments grew louder and more intense and I wanted to join in so I had a long trumpet such as a Temple Trumpet and I began to play along with the music. I played fervently so as to honor God and to show my desire for Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment