Monday, April 8, 2013


Dreamt I was shot with a Giggle Gun. It's not as funny as it sounds. The Giggle Gun was in the possession of an invading force of evil aliens. Tall, ghostly pale humanoid creatures with long silver hair and no color in their eyes. They rounded up a bunch of people for questioning in order to ascertain if the mind control transmission they were sending out to cause people to not be able to see who they really were was working properly or if some people were immune to its effect. They would tie you to a chair and then shoot you with the gun. A sticky yellow goo would hit you and then seep inside of your skin making its way into your central nervous system. If you were still under the influence of the mind control device transmitting its signal, then no problem. You simply sat there for awhile being examined by what you thought were Doctors. If you were no longer being controlled by their transmitting device then you would begin to laugh uncontrollably. If you laughed, they killed you. My turn came to sit in the chair and be shot by the Giggle Gun and I knew I was in trouble for I could see that these were ugly evil aliens. They shot me in the leg and I sat there watching as the yellow goo soaked thru my levis and into my skin. Suddenly I had the most incredible urge to laugh but I kept fighting it off by forcing myself to remember horrible events from my life. One of the aliens realized I could see the truth, but I wasn't laughing. He then revealed to me that he was working as an undercover double agent and that he would help me to escape... I awoke to safety...

No comments:

Post a Comment